This information is valid for winter season of 2016.
We will announce the latest information for winter season of 2017 around September.
With the temperature consistently 30°C or higher, summer never ends in the building covered with glass. The indoor beach has one of the largest wave pools in Japan at 30 m by 80 m.
This everlasting summer water paradise Mina-Mina Beach makes your time at Tomamu even more appealing. "Mina" means "smile" in the Ainu language, and the name Mina-Mina is filled with the message of "a beach where the entire family is happy and smiling". Enjoy a memorable stay at this resort regardless of whether you are enjoying activities or spending some peaceful time in this relaxing environment.
NOV 26, 2016 to APR 2, 2017
11:00-20:00(Must enter by 19:00)
[Swimming] 19:00 [Night Lights] By program
[Swimming] 20:00 [Night Lights] 23:00
In House Guests
Adult ¥2,500, Child ¥1,000
* Closes at 5:00PM on 2 April.
* Adjacent outdoor bath "Kirin-no Yu" can also be used.
* For safety reasons, children ages 15 and under must be accompannied by an adult.
* Towels equipped. No need to bring them from your rooms.
* You can re-enter as many times as you'd like during your stay.