Announcement of Temporary Closure Due to the COVID-19
At Hoshino Resorts, we will promote the future services at each facility with the two measures axes of “hygiene management” and “three dense avoidance”. In "hygiene management", we mainly deal with disinfection inside the facility and check the health of our staff and customers. Regarding "three denseness avoidance", we will focus on creating an environment where "three denseness" is unlikely to occur from the perspective of customers, staff, and customers, and we will seriously work by changing conventional services.
＜Specific measures for preventing coronavirus (COVID-19) infection＞
Feature 1 "hygiene management" measures In view of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the following measures will be implemented in the hotel to protect your health, safety and public hygiene.
- • Upon check-in the body temperature measure and the travel history review are required during this period.
* Guests please kind understanding and follow the service policy, preventive measures to maintain public and personal health. If the body temperature is 37.5℃ /99.5℉ and higher, according to the policy of Local Health Center and we sincerely apologize for temporarily suspended receiving and accommodating for above situation.
- • This includes thorough sanitation of guest rooms and public spaces, additional provision of alcoholic sanitizers across the resort.
- • Installed a splash prevention panel at the hotel front counter.
- • In addition to regular guest room cleaning, cleaning and wiping with alkaline electrolyzed water inside the hotel. In particular, all rooms are cleaned with alkaline electrolyzed water on parts that are touched by the hands (door knobs, drawers, refrigerator handles, remote controls, switches, etc.).
- • Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places in the building.
- • Alcohol disinfection for all customers when entering the store.
- • High temperature cleaning of tableware (plates, glasses) and cutlery (80 degrees or more), disinfection cleaning of food trays.
- • Thoroughly manage hotel staff's health and hygiene. Wear a mask when serving indoors.
Feature 2 "three dense avoidance" measures The following measures are taken in order to create a stay that avoids the "three denseness" of closed, dense, and close.
- • Restrictions on entrance / entrance at locations where congestion is confirmed during the stay.
- • Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing occupancy of table seats.
- • Enforcement of procession restrictions when checking out at hotel front.
- • Conversion from buffet format to set menu
- • For those who wish, we will provide a take-out style service where you can take your food home to your room and have a meal (Target: Restaurant dinner and breakfast)
During stay from Check-In to Check-Out.
From check-in to check-out, we are endeavouring to provide you stay safe. The signs of hygiene in public areas and maintain social distance during arrival, purchasing and paying in the shop have been set up for reminding. Upon check-in the body temperature measures and the travel experience review are requested, if a fever of 37.5℃ /99.5℉ and higher is observed, we will follow the policy of Local Health Center and we sincerely apologize for temporarily suspended receiving and accommodating for above situation.
Stay in the room
Both RISONARE Tomamu and The Tower all use alcohol disinfection to clean the guest rooms. At RISONARE Tomamu, there are only 4 rooms on each floor, up to 120 m² in size, all with a nice view of jet bath and private sauna. Enjoy your time staying at the resort without any disturbance.
Dining at restaurant
All restaurants are alcohol disinfected, the set menus are serving instead of buffet meals during this period. If you wish to dining in your room,we also provide the cutlery & box for take-out (Main Restaurant: Mikaku ).
Besides, the resort providing a maximum of 10 restaurants where you can enjoy dinner, such as OTTO SETTE TOMAMU... Please make a choice according to the scene of favourite restaurant.
Relax in Mina-Mina Beach / Froest Hot Bath
A throughtful service providing you to check the congestion status to avoid crowds in real time on your smartphone. You can also check it from the Tomamu Concierge.
Besides, we have set up a sign to keep social distance for reception, all customers are requested to cooperate in the temperature measurement upon entering . The open space where the indoor pool and the outdoor hot bath are integrated.
Admiring the spectacular view on the Unkai Terrace
The sanitary cleaning for the Unkai Gondola and the Tempo Cafe is processing. The Unkai Gondola windows are opened to ventilate and operate as a private gondola for the same group to ride together only, the sign to remind guests to keep the social distance has been set up.
A 13-minute aerial walk in the gondola to enjoy a bath in the morning sunshine and brings you a spectacular view beyond your imagination. Get up earlier and have a refreshing morning.
More than 10 restaurants in the resort, and there are some restaurants provide light meals for take-out. According to your family's life style to choose what you like.
(Main stores: cafe&bar tukino, Green Package, Green Kitchen, Farm Designs)
Enjoy the farm area
We disinfect and clean indoor public spaces and any rental items for guests. Besides, we have set up a sign to keep the social distance at the reception. By a cart to enjoy the lunch with your family in a 100-hectare farm, a extraordinary accommodation will be accomplished .