The Infinity Bath that takes you to the white birch forest.
- Jan 14th,2017 - Feb 28th,2017
- 5:00PM - 10:00PM (for visiting)
11:00PM - 8:00AM next day (for stay experience)
- ¥20,000 / person (for stay experience)
*Guests staying at Risonare TOMAMU or The Tower are eligible for the stay experience
*Anyone is welcome for visiting free of charge(5PM - 10PM)
- ・Ice Village Bar Icewood chartering service (11PM - 11:30PM 1 drink included)
・Good night & good morning drinks
- Ice Bed / Ice Sofa / Ice Table / Ice Bath *No shower
- 1 group of up to 2 persons per day
- Hoshino Resort TOMAMU, within Ice Village
- starts on September 15, please reserve at least 7 days prior to your planned stay
- *There maybe instances where due to weather conditions such as temperature rise that leads to the Hotel being unusable
- How cold is it approximately?
- Inside of the Ice Hotel is around -6℃, while the temperature outside in the morning could get down below -25℃.
- If I would like to quit halfway, what should I do?
- Please tell the front desk of the hotel you are staying in. They will come to the Ice Village to pick you up.
- Why is it limited to guests staying at Hoshino Resort TOMAMU?
- Due to any emergency needs that may arise under the extreme cold, it is required by law that all guests should be staying at the Hotel.
- What should I wear?
- "The temperature along the route starting from the arrival at the Ice Village to the Ice Hotel, and the interior of Bar Icewood sometimes could get below -10℃, so please wear warm clothing. Knitted hats, ski-wear jackets, warm fleece, down coats, tights, and warm socks are recommended.
For sleeping, special pajamas and sleeping bags designed for extreme cold are prepared for you.
- What kind of amenities are available?
- Sleeping bags that can cope with temperature down to -30℃, Ice Hotel special pajamas and slippers, towels, pots with warming hot water and black tea are prepared for you.
The street of ice that only appears during winter in TOMAMU -- the Ice Village. The fantastical scenery that opens up only under the -20℃ environment in TOMAMU.
- Period : Dec 10th,2016 - mid March,2017
- Opening hours : 5:00PM - 10:00PM (last entry 9:30pm)
- Admission fee : Free
- For detail please see here
- *At the beginning of November a special page will be opened