With the indoor temperature being kept over 30°C, summer never ends at Mina-Mina Beach.
An indoor beach equipped with Japan's largest wave pool, measuring 30m x 80m.
Experience the largest wave pool in Japan, measuring 30m x 80m! Enjoy both parallel waves and slightly bigger rough waves during designated times.
A children's pool with a depth of 30 cm, which is great for first-time pool play.
After 8:00 pm, Mina-Mina Beach is lit up, creating an elegant atmosphere different from the lively daytime. Free admission for guests.
Size Fee Male Swimsuit Waist Size
1,100 yen Female Swimsuit (Bust / Hip Size)
No.7（72～80cm / 82～90cm）
No.9（83cm / 87～95cm）
No.11（86cm / 92～100cm）
No.13（89cm / 92～100cm）
No.15（92cm / 97～105cm）
1,100 yen bikini No.9（83cm / 87～95cm）
No.11（86cm / 92～100cm）
1,600 yen Boy Swimsuit (Height)
1,100 yen Girl Swimsuit (Bust / Height)
100（49～55cm / 95～105cm）
110（53～59cm / 105～115cm）
120（57～63cm / 115～125cm）
130（61～67cm / 125～135cm）
140（65～71cm / ～140cm）
150（74～80cm / ～150cm）
1,100 yen Rash Guard (Bust)
1,100 yen Rental Pareo FREE 1,100 yen
Pool Toys & Safety Equipment
Fee Armbands Free Life Jacket Free Pool Toy Set 1,600 yen Pool Debut Set 1,500 yen SUP Rental (30 minutes) 1,100 yen
Mina-Mina Beach Shop offers Helly Hansen swimwear, water sports pants, swim goggles, cover stickers, sleeves, sanitary products, and more.
- ※Limited stock available.
A cafe offering a variety of drinks and ice cream desserts made with Hokkaido ingredients that you can even take to go.
Located inside Mina Mina Beach, our cafe offers refreshing drinks and light snacks that you can enjoy while listening to the sound of the waves in this perpetual summer atmosphere. Please relax and unwind at our cafe.
A sport first practiced by rock climbers in the US Yosemite National Park as a form of training.
Experience walking on a 30-meter-long waterline above the water at Mina Mina Beach, the only place in Japan where you can try it!
|Dates||December 1, 2023 -April 1, 2024 April 28 - November 1, 2023|
|Time||11:00 am - 8:00 pm (Last Admission 7:00 pm)
April 29 - May 8 & July 23 - August 31, 2023 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- *Guests who have purchased admission to Mina Mina Beach can also bathe in the "Kirin-no Yu" baths.
- *Preschool children are admitted free of charge.
- *All tattoos, including one-point fashion tattoos, are not allowed to be exposed. Please wear a rash guard or other protective clothing when using the facilities. (this applies to swimming as well.)
- *Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (an adult aged over 18 years old).
- *Bath towels and face towels are available for free rental.
- *Re-entry is possible during business hours with the purchase of a ticket. For example, a one-day ticket allows re-entry on the same day, and a stay ticket allows re-entry during business hours between the check-in and check-out dates.