- Open Period
- DEC 1, 2019 to APR 5, 2020
- Open hours
- [ Day Time ] 8:00 - 15:00
[ Night Time ] 16:30 - 18:00 Last ride（Period: DEC 1-25, 2019）
- Adult ¥2,200, Child(age 7-12) ¥1,300
* Gondola round trip fee (Guests with lift coupon may ride for free)
* Both are the time for the last gondola going up (time for getting off the last ride is 30 min after for both)
* During business hours, there may be situations where frost tree does not occur or the business hours are cancelled due to weather conditions.
What is Frost Tree?
When the surrounding is below freezing point, the water vapor or fog in the air attach onto the plants. This kind of frosting is most commonly known as "Frost Tree".
Easy access to the mid-mountain by Unkai Gondola
A 13-min ride from the mid-mountain resort center on the Unkai Gondola.
Please enjoy the magnificent scenery from the Terrace of Frost Tree ("Unkai Terrace" in summer) 1088m above sea level.
Please enjoy our original menu while viewing the magnificent scenery.
- Chocolate in tge of frost and snow on the trees are arranged around the warm chocolate fondant.
- Price: ¥600 * Limited in number
- A hot coffee decorated with crafted pure white candy in the image of frost tree.
- Price: ¥500 * Limited in number
Snow Mountain Walking Trail
Please enjoy the 200m Snow Mountain Walking Trail between the Terrace of Frost Tree and "Cloud Walk".
Only until December 25 Light up event at Terrace of Frost Tree
A light up event at the Terrace of Frost Tree will be held.
After the business hours of the ski field, at the Terrace of Frost Tree surrounded by silence, please enjoy the night scenery with illuminated frost tree, and sometimes even diamond dust can be seen.
- Period: DEC 1-25, 2018